Finance-Director of Project Procurement
- Lead the team and oversee successful implementation and development of the overall FF&E / OS&E procurement plan or supply to optimize performance and compliance to policy and procedure. - Manage all aspects of sourcing and supplier relationship management including but not limited to negotiate, review and execute contractual arrangements to ensure high-quality materials supply, together with driving cost improvement plans. - Research and participate in the FF&E / OS&E value engineering activities of all related parties. - Identify and develop FF&E and OS&E commodity and specialized products sourcing strategies that meet operational aspects, price, quality, value and standards, and monitor the execution and goals achievements. - Analyze the expenditure base to identify cost reduction opportunities and continuously update/maintain market and product knowledge. - Manage, maintain and continuously improve the system and process to maximize efficiency and effectiveness. - Formulate strategic perspectives in global sourcing & supply chain management in corporate level to align with company goals and fulfill the dynamic business requirements. - Create and maintain annual budget to align with the business strategy. - Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Requirements
- Professional CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) qualification or equivalent and evidence of experience or necessary skills through training. - Minimum of 10 years of experience in Procurement & Supply Chain field with at least 6 years in procurement management role. - Work experience with Procurement ERP system will be an advantage. - Credibility at a senior level with experience in Casino-Hotel IR Procurement at a board level. - High Integrity with trustworthy personality; Self-motivated and proactive, enjoy working well under pressure to meet rapid urgent project timeline. - Excellent negotiation skills and ability to lead key negotiations at a senior level. - Ability to lead cross functional teams within a matrix environment. - Able to shape projects and secure resources. - Confidence to manage budgets and undertake financial forecasting. - Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity and an appetite to address the toughest commercial challenges. - Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese. - Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Director / Senior Manager.
- Annual Leave and Birthday Leave
- Pension Fund Scheme and Medical Insurance
- Meal Arrangement and Laundry Benefit
- Internal Training Opportunities and Career Opportunities
- Bonus, Allowance, Perfect Attendance Bonus (Benefits package subjects to department and position)